CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRAINING
ICMIZER 3 release brings detailed MTT Coach (ex SNG Coach) training settings including blind level, positions, number of players at the table for all available tournament types.
ISOLATE AND TRAIN SPECIFIC PUSH/FOLD SKILL ZONES
MTT Coach (ex SNG Coach) trains your skills in different Push/Fold contexts, based on:
● How many players are left at the table
● The relative stack size: small, average or large
● The situation: open push or calling an all-in
CHIP EV TRAINING
A special category of tournaments created for MTT players to practice push fold in the early stage of MTTs.
REALISTIC GAME SETTING
Answer quizzes and get instant feedback from the MTT Coach (ex SNG Coach) to help develop your preflop game.
THE RIGHT QUESTION DIFFICULTY FOR YOU
The Coach adapts the question difficulty to your current skill level for each type of situation, letting you fully focus on learning
YOUR FAVORITE TOURNAMENTS
The training is tailored to the type of tournament you select.
Tournaments are grouped by rooms for ease of access.
The tournament types you use the most are saved as Favorites to save you even more time.
YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS GRID
View a detailed assessment of your skills to decide what areas to focus on next
PRE-TEST YOUR SKILLS
MTT Coach (ex SNG Coach) quickly tests your skills to adapt initial question difficulty to your level for the selected tournament type
YOUR CURRENT LEVEL
This is the result of your pre-test which helps tailor initial quiz difficulty to your level
See performance indicators reflecting your progress as a Rating, Ranking and Place, for each training area
RATING, RANKING AND PLACE
Rating: ranges from 0 to 100
It goes up every time you answer correctly and goes down every time you answer wrong.
Ranking: ranges from 100% to 1%
It shows how your skills stack up to those of other users of MTT Coach (ex SNG Coach). A ranking of 1% means that you're among the top 1%, i.e. more skilled than the other 99%.
The Top 20 players get to see their overall place in the global leaderboard.
CUTTING EDGE FGS MODEL
By default, the Coach gives you questions based on the FGS (Future Game Simulations model) with the recommended depth setting based on the number of players at the table.
You can also select to switch to ICM (Independent Chip Model).
QUESTION FROM MTT COACH (ex SNG COACH)
Figure out the hands dealt by the Coach and choose the optimal play—either Push or Fold—for each of the 4 starting hands.
YOUR ANSWER ANALYZED
MTT Coach (ex SNG Coach) reveals how each of the 4 hands should have been played for optimal results, and shows the hero's entire push range.
VIEW OPPONENT'S PUSH RANGE
In the question-answer mode, see your opponent's push range for calling an all-in.
Instantly forward the difficult hand from the MTT Coach's (ex SNG Coach) question to analyze it with ICMIZER.